IS THERE A “SAFE” SUNSCREEN?
Clean Label Project™ investigates product categories across all aisles of grocery stores, this includes personal care. Whether face creams, lotions, lip balms, or sunscreens, Clean Label Project evaluates products for industrial & environmental contaminants and chemicals of concern.
TESTING SUNSCREEN PRODUCTS
RESULTS OF PRODUCT TESTING
Read more about Clean Label Project™ findings in our infographics and white papers. Check out our certified brands and products lists for the brands that are voluntarily and proactively thinking of food and consumer product safety differently.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Demand better! Sign our petition to demand transparency in labeling from the FDA
- Be a Conscious Consumer! Research the products you buy on cleanlabelproject.org and share our “shopping lists” with friends and family. And look for a Clean Label Project certification emblem on products you purchase.
- Sign up! Join Clean Label Project’s email list to be the first to receive new product ratings and other valuable information—which will help you choose clean products.
- Follow Clean Label Project! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for daily updates.
- Support Our Work! Make a tax-deductible donation that will allow us to continue our fight for cleaner products and transparency in labeling.
- Speak to your pediatricians! If you are concerned about your child’s exposure to industrial & environmental contaminants, your pediatrician may run a complete blood count and chemistry panel to assess overall organ function and blood counts.